About COVID 19 Virus
A novel coronavirus (CoV) is a new strain of coronavirus.
The COVID-19 virus is a new virus linked to the same family of viruses as Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) and some types of common cold. The symptoms are similar to the flu (influenza) or the common cold, which are a lot more common than novel coronavirus.
Symptoms may take up to 14 days to appear after exposure to COVID-19. This is the longest known infectious period for this disease.
Symptoms have included:
- difficulty breathing
- pneumonia in both lungs
Proper hygiene can help reduce the risk of infection or spreading infection to others:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the washroom and when preparing food
- use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available
- Avoid close contact with animals / pets, if this is not possible, always wash your hands before touching or feeding them.
- When coughing or sneezing:
- cough or sneeze into a tissue or the bend of your arm, not your hand
- dispose of any tissues you have used as soon as possible in a lined waste basket and wash your hands afterwards
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with unwell / sick person
- Keep your surrounding clean and healthy environment
ICE preventing action to minimize the spread of COVID 19 virus
In response to the spread of COVID-19 Virus, ICE has carried out some preventive actions, even since the Virus has not been declared formally entered into Indonesia. Those are by providing COVID-19 safety announcement articles as well as in all social media platforms, placing hand sanitizer station and implementing SOP of disinfectant spray in all events.
In addition, ICE will also prepare a thermal gun at every entrance of the area in order to keep the ambience healthy and safety. ICE has been doing the HSE (Health Safety Environment) procedure that mandatory implemented for all events, customer safety is the utmost priority.
Stay relax and enjoy the event!