There are no words to express our gratitude and appreciation to your continuous support during these challenging times.
As we begin to welcome you back, we always maintain and continue to improve our health and hygiene protocol standards to ensure a safe environment for every guest and staff during this transition period.
Here are several precautionary measures we implemented to ensure your safety and comfort at ICE:
- All staff have received enhanced health and safety training, including correct procedures for wearing personal protective equipment and physical distancing awareness
- All guests are required to wear a mask at ICE
- Disinfectant chamber using safe materials upon arrival
- Body temperature screening upon arrival (visitor and staff with body temperature over 37.3 C may not enter the building)
- Hand sanitizing stations can be found throughout the property
- Increase the frequency of cleaning and sanitize all high-touch points in every area
- Disinfectant spray routine in all areas
- Marking points to maintain physical distance min. 1 meter on queue lines
- Limit the number of people who are using the elevator and other public facility
- Maintain high standards of food safety and good kitchen hygiene at all times
- Digital menu to implement contact-less dining experience
- Modified seating arrangements to accommodate the new safe distancing measures
- Limited venue capacity to comply with governmental requirements
These measures will be constantly reviewed and updated based on best practice recommendations to ensure your well-being and comfort. Therefore, we appreciate your kind cooperation during your next visit at ICE. We can’t wait to welcoming you back!