Deutsche Messe as the Operator of the Indonesia Convention Exhibition (ICE) provides the same high-level business standards that is known internationally:
Flexible spaces and innovative services
Contractual security and transparency
World class services
Reliable pricing structure
The right contacts for the worldwide success of your business – that’s what Deutsche Messe from Hannover, Germany is standing for. Since it was founded in 1947 the company has constantly developed and significantly extended their business to be today one of the world’s leading exhibition and trade fair organizers.
- Provider of market platforms for Capital Investment Goods, Personnel Management, Consumer Exhibitions.
- Organizer of global flagship trade fairs like HANNOVER MESSE, CeBIT, CeMAT, DOMOTEX and LIGNA.
- Operator of the world’s largest venue in Hannover.
- Operator of the Shanghai New International Expo Center (SNIEC), the most successful venue in Asia.
- Innovation Leader in Digital Lead Generation.
- Annual media coverage: 15.000 journalists from more than 100 countries.
- Visit www.messe.de for more information about Deutsche Messe